January 15, 2014

Longchamp Le Pliage

I have been wanting a new bag that I could use for school and travelling (since I sleepover at my boy-friends house a lot). Since I've been a poor and lazy nursing student, I was just using one of my Lululemon shopping bags to lug my stuff around. But of course that bag didn't last forever and fell apart. Then I tried to use shopping bags but they looked ridiculous. So I went on a search online for the perfect bag. I didn't want anything that would be too expensive since you know... I haven't exactly been hired yet!!

At first, I was thinking of buying a Kate Spade Bon Shopper Tote. My boy-friend's sister has one and I liked how it was very roomy and durable. However, I changed my mind last minute because I thought that some of the prints were too "out there" and not my style. 



My boy-friend's sister has this one

So then I decided on getting a Longchamp bag because they are lightweight, somewhat affordable, and they are so cute on!! A couple of my girlfriends own Longchamp bags as well. I was never interested in them at first but after googling some images, I think that they are the perfect work or travel bag! 

I was going to buy the Longchamp Le Pliage in black and large, but then I found this limited edition one on Ebay...


The bag was normally over $200 CDN at Holt Renfrew but I bought mine online from Ebay for only $120 CDN :D I love bargain shopping! I was thinking of buying the same bag and print but with the longer straps, but then I thought about it and felt like the shorter handles make it easier for me to grab things out of my bag. 

I have to get back to studying now wish me luck xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I nominate you for the Liebster Award http://newhautmonde.blogspot.ca/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many grand opening ideas that you can use for your event Newport Cigarettes. You will want to focus on decorations and visual effects Marlboro Cigarettes, primarily. The decorations should match the theme of the opening and the company involved. You can choose to use company logos Newport Cigarettes Carton Price, colors, or designs when creating decorations for your grand opening Cigarettes Online.

    ReplyDelete