January 09, 2014

Happy 26th Bday to Me!

I celebrated my birthday 4 (soon to be 5) times this year because I have so many group of friends. I celebrated it first with my girlfriend Jennifer who took me to a Japanese restaurant called Minami. Then, I celebnrated my birthday again with my old coworkers. We had dinner at the restaurant we used to work at and then we went to this club called Celebrities for Slow Jam Sunday. It was fun!

Skirt - Tobi
Leggings - House of Holland
Blouse - Splendid
Booties - Sam Edelman

Then, I celebrated it with around 30 of my friends at a seafood restaurant called Bluewater. The plan was for me to get my makeup done at Mac (I always get mine done by Jen at Pacific Centre), go home and get ready, then head to the restaurant with my sister. But the day before my party my boy-friend surprised me with a hotel room at the Fairmont downtown! He said I could use the room for me and my girlfirends so we didn't have to worry about cabbing home after we partied :D

Hanging out at the hot tub before my dinner with my gf
I'm wearing a Have Faith bikini

We secretly snuck our champagne bottle down into the hot tub room
LOL sneaky sneaky 

All ready for my birthday party!
Earrings - Le Chateau (they were only $20!!)
Dress - Holt Eli dress
My makeup is done by MAC

Another picture of my dress

One of the best gifts I have ever gotten for my birthday!!
A trip to Vegas with my two best friends <3

Some of my girlfriends!

Then I celebrated my birthday on my actual day with my family. We went to church (I hadn't gone in a really long time) and then we ate some Filipino food. It was soooooooooo good. I ate way too much

Authentic Filipino food from Pin Pin

AND THEN... I had dinner that night with my boy-friend :D

So much food..... I must have gained so much weight this December

Sorry the picture is kinda dark
Top - Blaque Label
Necklace - J Crew

Then.. I celebrated my birthday again with two of my other girlfriends. One of them is one of my oldest best friends and we've known eachother since kindgergarten. The other I met through one of my old jobs. The three of us still keep in touch even though we barely see eachother now because our lives are so busy and different. We basically see eachother three times a year on our birthdays haha. 

 Dinner at the Wildebeest and beer at Chambar

And that's not it! I'm still going for a very late birthday dinner with my girlfriend Irene next week because she was unable to make it to my dinner at Bluewater. I feel so loved and spoiled on my birthday even though I am not excited to be 26 :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment