September 05, 2013

Random Pics

Another week has passed of working at the hospital! I honestly haven't had time to do ANY shopping at all - including online shopping! I guess that's a good thing?? Anyways, here are some random pics.

I bought new nursing shoes! The Nike Pegasus 3.0... comfiest shoes I have EVER worn. I would even wear these outside of nursing... they're that comfy! The bottom sole is completely cushioned.... It feels like I'm walking on foam. These are also really good for your back and posture! None of the sport stores in Vancouver had these in grey/black so I ordered these ones online for about $100 CDN. Neon shoes are great but I'm getting sick of that fad plus I like my nursing outfits to match and black matches with everything lol. 

Hermes clic clac - Michael Kors watch - Forever21 ring - Pandora charm bracelet

Got my toes done today!! Shellac gel color in a dark maroon. Wearing my Rag and Bone boyfriend jeans (special Aritzia edition) and Alexander Wang Rocco

I really want a Burberry poncho/cape. So cute and so warm!

Here's a unique "OOTD"...  red nursing scrubs LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment