August 13, 2013

Goodies!

I went to the post office again with my girlfriend (we got pulled into customs again btw... 3rd time in a row now) to pick up our wonderful online shopping!! 

Michael by Michael Kors leather jacket 
This was on sale online at Nordstrom


Simple cream colored Dolce Vita sandals
Again, on sale online on Nordstrom


Another pair of Dolce Vita sandals from Nordstrom
Won't these look so cute with a black summer dress??


Sam Edelman Zoe booties
These are similar to these Givenchy ones that I definitely can't afford
I found these on 6pm.com on sale for only $60 with free shipping!


My Kenzo sweater <3
I want to wear this with my black faux fur vest, black leggings, booties, and my black multicolore LV


I didn't order these but my boyfriend surprised me with Chanel jellies!! :D
They feel weird to walk in though

No comments:

Post a Comment