July 16, 2013

Random Pics

Gel Nails by Bling Nail Studio 

This is probably the last time that I will ever be able to get my nails done :(  EVER. Damn nursing and the no nailpolish policy. It's really making me contemplate if nursing is the career choice for me. Maybe I should pick a career in fashion LOL! Oh by the way... my cute ring is from Forever 21 and it was only $1.80 CDN!

Gel pedicure by Element Nail spa

I got my toes done with my sister as well! She chose this color out for me. It's called Polar Sky by IBD. You can't really see it in this picture but it is super sparkly. 

I went on another MAC makeup haul

Mineralized charged water cleanser
I use this to wipe off my foundation before I use my face wash.

Mineralize blush in Exotic Ember 
Love this blush. I use the darker parts to highlight my cheek bones then I swirl the shimmery orange onto my cheek bones. 

Studio fix powder plus foundation
This powder has great coverage! It's light but acts like foundation. 

Eye brow pencil
I'm horrible at shaping my eyebrows. Still trying to master using this pencil!

Pro longwear concealer
This is a small bottle but that's because you don't need to use much. I use a concealer brush and dab this concealer onto the spots where I need it. Then I blend it before covering all over with my foundation powder. Works great!

Cremesheen glass in Fashion Scoop

Pretending to be a tourist in my own city lol. Isn't my dog sooooo cute?! I love her to death! 

No comments:

Post a Comment