January 05, 2013

SHOPPING

Okay, so I didn't last very long with my no shopping goal. I ended up buying a few items online from Forever 21 and on Asos. When you shop on the American Forever 21 website, they have more items to choose from and the prices are cheaper with free shipping (if you have a PO box in the states like I do). I ended up buying 2 cute Hello Kitty travel cases for my toiletries and makeup. Hopefully I go on vacay soon so that I can actually use these lol. I also bought a grey sweater with studs from the Capsule 2.1 collection. This is an online exclusive collection only available on the American Forever 21 website! 

I was planning to stop shopping at that point, but then I fell in love with an outfit that blogger Fashion Toast (CLICK HERE) posted on her website. In it she is wearing a grey fur Isabel Marant coat with a white shirt, black skinnies, black sunglasses and cute booties. I liked her outfit so much that I searched the web until I found a grey coat (faux fur since I'm brokeass) that was similar to hers. I finally found one on the Asos website on sale and I'm so lucky that I snagged the last UK size 8! 


1. Forever 21 Hello Kitty Travel Cases $17.80 USD (BUY HERE) & $8.80 USD (BUY HERE)
2. Asos Faux Fur Jacket $93.95 USD (BUY HERE)
3. Forever 21 Studded Marled Pullover $24.80 USD (BUY HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment