October 22, 2012

CLARISONIC

My sister has a Clarisonic Mia2 and she says that it's a good purchase. Another blogger who I follow (shopwithjenna) uses one as well! My skin has been breaking out like crazy lately and it's driving me insane. I don't know if it's the weather change or the stress from school but I need to do something about it asap. I researched the Clarisonic website and I've decided that I want the Pro version because there are 3 different speeds plus you can use it on the body. They have some really cute limited edition colors but they are all around $235 and really pricey!! I tried looking for some on Ebay as well but I can't find any of the ones that I want. So I guess I'll just wait it out for now... but these are the ones that I plan to get:



Aren't these colors so cute?? I can't wait for great skin!

1 comment: