May 29, 2012

MAJOR SHOPPING HAUL

I've been very good lately with paying off my visa and not buying anything too crazy. So it only makes sense that after 5 months of being a good spender I only cave in and go on a unnecessary shopping spree!

 Forever 21
Size Small
This skirt fit me so well!! I bought a black blouse from Aritzia to wear with it

 I just got hired at a second job with a very strict dress code: black blazer, skirt & heels
I didn't own any of those items so I had to go buy some! (A justified purchase)
Forever21
Size small

 These are the shoes I chose for work. 
Not very high and were super comfy.
Hopefully they stay comfy throughout my shift. 
Aldo

I love this t-shirt because it's really soft and comfortable.
I was planning to wear it with the J brands & scarf that I bought from Aritzia on the plane ride to Vegas
Aritzia
Size XXS

 I bought this shirt to go with the skirt that I bought from Forever21. 
I love Aritzia blouses! They're a lil pricey but whatever lol
Size XXS

My new favorite jeans! I used to have a pair of COH Avedon Slicks that I loved
but I lost them somewhere in my x bf's house :(
On the J Brand website they are cheaper than what I paid for at Aritzia but with shipping and duty tax I think it'll come to about the same price.
Aritzia
Size 25
$215

 I didn't buy this but I WANT!!!!!!!
Jean jackets are great layering pieces, especially for cute summery maxi dressers (which I have a lot of)

Forever21
Size 25


 Don't know why the Aritzia site isn't updated but the I bought the scarf in the middle
It is by Wilfred and it's a light summer scarf
$40ish?


Another blouse that I bought to wear with some cute jeans and heels 
Forever 21
$23.80
Size small

Summer is coming so time to stock up on shorts!
Forever21
$23.80
Size small

Bought this in Black for work
Aritzia
Size 2


No comments:

Post a Comment