November 27, 2011

I should be studying but I'm shopping online

Right now I have this brown faux fur vest that I always wear. It's the Janika vest by BB Dakota and it's my favorite!! I really want a black faux fur vest too and so I went searching online during my "homework breaks". I finally found one on ebay that I liked and it was such a good deal!

I bid on the vest but I haven't paid for it yet because I can't remember my mom's new house address

This is some random chick I found on thedirty.com. I saved her picture because I really like the outfit that she put together with her fur vest. I think she has a black long-sleeved dress underneath and she's paired it with a black belt and chanel bag.

This is another vest that I found on ebay. I don't usually go for this type of style but I think it looks really good on Kate Moss in the picture on the left. I would wear it the same way with leggings boots and a turtle neck!


No comments:

Post a Comment